Please select the department from list in below and find your department with corresponding doctors of that department.
Details of Radiology and Imaging
Labaid Hospital’s Radiology and Imaging department offers state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services, as well as radiology procedures. The department comprises of the latest digital imaging technologies designed to provide wide-ranging services together with excellent patient care and service. A fully qualified and trained certified radiologists, certified technologists and care staff provide the utmost level of personalized care to each and every patient. All reports are evaluated and supervised by our post-graduate radiology doctors, ensuring accurate test reports for patients.The Radiology & Imaging department provides extensive services to our patients with 500 slice CT Scan, HD 1.5 Telsa MRI, Computed Radiology & Digital Mammography, 2D & 3D/4D Ultrasonography with colour Doppler facilities aswell as X-Rays:
- Reduce the radiation risk by up to 40%
- 500 Slice multi detector CT Scan gives high quality image
- Reduces the scan time
- Clear image helps to get accurate results
- Latest ASRI Technology reduces distortions.
Who Should undergo cardiac CT Angiogram?
Asymptomatic persons with the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure (>140 / 90mm of Hg).
- Family H / O heart disease.
- Sedentary lifestyle (exercise less than three times a week).
- Overweight by 20% or more.
- High stress lifestyle.
- Men over 45 years old.
- Woman over 55 years old.
Symptomatic persons need it for:
- Detection and characterization of coronary artery occlusive lesions due to atherosclerosis.
- Follow up assessment of bypass Grafts, stent patency etc.
- Detection and characterization of coronary artery anomalies, aneurysms etc.
- Funtional cardiac assessment
- Characterization of congenital heart disease.
- Detection of cardiac masses, pericardial diseases.
Apart from its extensive applications in cardiology the 64 slice VCT Scanner is used in.
- Cerebral, Abdominal and peripheral Angiography.
- Cerebral perfusion studies.
- High definition images of Brain, Thoracic and Abdominal ogans.
- High defination images of Brain, Thoracic and Abdominal organs.
- HRCT of lungs and temporal bone.
- Virtual Endoscopy.
- Maxillo-facial evaluation.
- 3 dimentional studies of bones, joints and spines.
High Defination 1.5 Telsa MRI:
The system's innovative high definition technology enables acquisition of high resolution images of the body at a faster rate, paving the way for widespread but targeted clinical application.
- The system provides good imaging speed and clarity with excellent resolution and better tissue identification.
- The system perform the scan within half the time of the standard MRI.
- In Addition to faster scanning time and better image quality, it offers it's patient advanced with HDMR, such as:
- Brain imaging with uncompromised image quality, despite patient motion.
- Functional imaging to identify brain activity following a stroke.
- Vascular imaging.
- Evaluation of diabetic patient for low blood flow to the lower legs.
- Extremely high-resolution images in the abdomen, for liver exams, with shorter breath holds, and better organ coverage than previously possible.
- High-resolution images of Musculoskeletal system.
3D / 4D Ultrasonography with color Doppler facilities:
The main advantage of this new technology include improved assessment of complex anatomic structures, surface scan-analysis of minor defects, volumetric measutements of organs, spatial presentation of blood flow information and 3D examination of fetal skeleton. Modern 3D systems are capable of generating surface and transparent views depicting the sculpture-line reconstruction of surface structures of the X-ray-like images of fetal skeletal anatomy. Color Doppler facilities provides imaging and evaluation of vascular system.
Computed Radiography & Mammography:
Computed Radiography and Mommography is an advanced manipulation technology that can provide excellent imaging for cetection of lesions.
1. Flexvision – Shimadzu – 1000 MA with Flouroscopy – DR facility with FPD System. CR (Bucky and Chest Stand).
2. Hitachi – 1000 MA with Flouroscopy with DR System. CR (Bucky and Chest Stand).