Please select the department from list in below and find your department with corresponding doctors of that department.
Details of Emergency
Emergency and Accident department is a vital part of any hospital. Normally known as emergency it is located at the bottom floor of Labaid Cardiac Hospital. The primary responsibility of this department is to provide care by giving primary treatment for emergency patients and provide further guidance to the patient by referring to the appropriate department. Whatever the type of accident (e.g. Road accident, natural calamity etc) and Emergency or medical emergency (e.g. Heart attack, Complications from heart rhythm problems, stroke, sudden unconsciousness, shock due to excessive blood loss etc) experienced medical consultant and trained staff provide successful treatment. At all times this department critically looks after patients.
The following facilities are provided:
- At all times trained medical consultants, experienced nurses, health officers and helpaid.
- Patient beds with modern state of the art facilities.
- All the beds contain advanced monitors that can monitor heart rate, blood oxygen level, the rate of breathing and blood pressure etc.
- Emergency oxygen facilities that is connected to hospitals oxygen supply and portable cylinder.
- ECG machine, Suction pump (central) and Glucometer.
- Emergency medicines and Syringe pump.
- Defibrillator machine (which saves lives) like Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Mobile ventilator machine for breathing complications.
- Emergency CT Scan, MRI, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasonogram, Echocardiography
- Pathological report through emergency lab
- Emergency minor OT
- 24-hr Ambulance service
Coronary care unit (Monitor, Defibrillator, Ventilator, Oxygen etc) with all modern amenities, experienced doctor, Paramedic equipped ambulance will be launched very soon. The ambulance will serve severly critical patients along with ventilator support.