Please select the department from list in below and find your department with corresponding doctors of that department.
Details of Vascular Surgery
Labaid Specialized Hospital in its efforts to diversify its services and to introduce new medical technologies sets up The Dept. of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery – one of the new arenas of medical sciences. The LSH vascular centre brings together vascular surgeons and cardiovascular specialists to provide most advanced effective treatment for vascular disorders.
The vascular centre offers diagnosis and treatment solutions for a wide range of vascular disorders including arterial blockages (peripheral arterial disease, PAD), aneurysms, carotid artery disease, hemodialysis access procedures, and venous diseases. In addition, we are laying ground to develop expertise in less-common disorders including complex thoracoabdominal aortic aneurisms that involve the upper abdomen and chest, hyperhidrosis, arterial graft infections or intestines.
- Well-equipped vascular Lab with latest instruments for surgeries of ABI and duplex ultrasound
- Emergency lab services
- Blood bank
- CT Scan (24hrs)
- State-of-the-art Cath lab for invasive procedures both diagnostic and therapeutic
- Sophisticated OT complex and invasive monitors
- Post-operative ward
- High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU)
- Foot clinic – Set-up for limb prosthesis
- Endovascular graft prosthesis for complex aortic aneurism
- Replacement surgery of Arch of Aorta with root of great vessels
- Pneumatic compressive device for Resistant Edema